Chargers’ Rashawn Slater relief arrives as Tyler Biadasz injury raises new concern

The Los Angeles Chargers finally have something resembling a return date for Rashawn Slater. After the Pro Bowl left tackle missed his eighth consecutive practice, head coach Jim Harbaugh said Tuesday that Slater would work “off to the sides” and expects him back this weekend.
Reported by 1 outlet — New York Post. See all sources ↓
The Los Angeles Chargers finally have something resembling a return date for Rashawn Slater. After the Pro Bowl left tackle missed his eighth consecutive practice, head coach Jim Harbaugh said Tuesday that Slater would work “off to the sides” and expects him back this weekend. That timeline will keep Slater out of Thursday’s preseason game against the San Francisco 49ers, but the Chargers are expected to give their starters some playing time in that game. That is the clearest timetable the Chargers have offered since Slater experienced a flare-up in his surgically repaired left knee earlier this month.
Read the full report at New York Post ↗
Why it matters
A world story we're tracking; its significance and source trust firm up as more outlets confirm it.
- What's the story?
- The Los Angeles Chargers finally have something resembling a return date for Rashawn Slater. After the Pro Bowl left tackle missed his eighth consecutive practice, head coach Jim Harbaugh said Tuesday that Slater would work “off to the sides” and expects him back this weekend.
- How widely is it covered?
- 1 outlet, average source rating 5.0/10.
- When was it last updated?
- 2m ago.
How outlets are framing the same story
Here's how each outlet is covering the story — compare their headlines and timing at a glance.
- Coverage card1 outlet1CoverageScouting report
Chargers’ Rashawn Slater relief arrives as Tyler Biadasz injury raises new concern
Sources1TypeCoverageNew York Post