Rick Scott: Trump will have to resume full war with Iran
First publishedAug 19, 12:48 UTC
Last updatedAug 19, 14:58 UTC · 10m ago
1 outlets over time — hover a bar for its window & outletslast updated

Answer
Rick Scott (R-Fla.) on Tuesday said President Trump will have to resume a full war with Iran days after the initial failed ceasefire deal expired. Asked if the president should follow through on his threat last month to "bomb and destroy" at least "ONE BRIDGE OR POWER PLANT" near Tehran if the Iranian regime...
Reported by 1 outlet — The Hill. See all sources ↓
Read the full report at The Hill ↗
Why it matters
A world story we're tracking; its significance and source trust firm up as more outlets confirm it.
In brief
- What's the story?
- Rick Scott (R-Fla.) on Tuesday said President Trump will have to resume a full war with Iran days after the initial failed ceasefire deal expired. Asked if the president should follow through on his threat last month to "bomb and destroy" at least "ONE BRIDGE OR POWER PLANT" near Tehran if the Iranian regime...
- How widely is it covered?
- 1 outlet, average source rating 7.0/10.
- When was it last updated?
- 10m ago.
Different angles across outlets
Coverage map
How outlets are framing the same story
Here's how each outlet is covering the story — compare their headlines and timing at a glance.
- Coverage card1 outlet1CoverageScouting report
Rick Scott: Trump will have to resume full war with Iran
Sources1TypeCoverageThe Hill
Related in the knowledge graph
Sources (1)
Avg source rating 7.0/10Processing cluster
A1A2A3B1B2B3